On behalf of the organizing committee of the CCWESTT 2016 conference, we are pleased to invite you to submit an abstract for the conference.
Sustaining Growth for Innovation: bringing women to the forefront
This year’s conference themes are inspired by “Seizing Canada’s Moment: Moving Forward in Science, Technology and Innovation” and our engagement with the United Nations new sustainable development goals, “Transforming Our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.”
- Indigenous knowledge and science advancement
- Mentoring and networking
- Preparing women for innovation
- Fostering innovation culture
- Encouraging science, engineering, trades and technology to industry
- Supporting global connections
- Promoting open space and collaboration
- Innovating in the workplace for inclusion of women
- Innovating in the workplace for women’s leadership
Now is Your Chance to Step Up
If you would like to contribute to the conference, please share your ideas with committee. You can propose to present a poster or orally, give a workshop or training session, organize a panel discussion, hold a charrette or suggest another innovative format.
We’re listening! We would love to hear from emerging or established scientists, academics, managers, practitioners or employers/employees in the private sector, non-governmental organizations, government agencies, colleges and universities.
Abstract or Session Submissions
The sooner you get in touch with us, the better.
Don’t wait! Final deadline for submission is February 19th, 2016.