Why sponsor the 16th CCWESTT Conference?
The national CCWESTT Conference is recognized for its ability to bring together top industry and academic leaders to address topics of women in engineering, science, trades, and technology. The conference and associated workshops provide a forum for participants to develop leadership skills, network with dynamic colleagues, and celebrate women’s achievements in engineering, science, trades, and technology. Over 300 delegates are expected from across Canada to participate in the 150 presentations and workshops during the four days of the conference.
This year’s conference themes are:
- Indigenous knowledge and science advancement
- Mentoring and networking
- Preparing women for innovation
- Fostering innovation culture
- Encouraging science, engineering, trades and technology to industry
- Supporting global connections
- Promoting open space and collaboration
- Innovating in the workplace for inclusion of women
- Innovating in the workplace for women’s leadership
Your investment in the conference allows you to capitalize on CCWESTT’s respected reputation and industry connections to increase your brand awareness, strengthen your exposure in the market place, and reinforce your position as an industry leader in the support of women in engineering, sciences, trades, and technology.
Level and opportunities will be set at fair market value of contribution as demonstrated by the sponsor.
- Supply Internet connectivity for delegates’ use during the event.
- Sponsor a post-secondary student’s travel and registration to attend the conference.
- Sponsor one or more of your employees to attend the conference by covering release time, travel and registration.
- Photographer throughout the event – images provided after the conference.
- Printing services
- Production of post conference materials on USB
- Reusable water bottles for delegates’ kit
- Providing T-shirts for volunteers
Other goods and services are welcome.
Further information can be found in the sponsorship package.